DanZQuest Dance Studio
THANK YOU to all the parents and students who are joining us for our 18th dance season. It has been nice to see all the returning students and we LOVE seeing all the new faces too!! Thank you to the following students below for referring your friends to us the month of August and September.
Ellie Bryant, Reese Brinckman, Kim Brinson, Karley Davis, Aubrey Brown & Kaleigh Methvin. Each of these students were entered into a raffle to win a $20 Chick-fli-a gift card and the “winner” is Ellie Bryant!!
DanZQuest will NOT be performing at the 2019 Riverfest. There was a mix up and we were left off the performance list. I feel this mix up occurred when DanZQuest was unable to perform the past two years due to rescheduling / cancellation. I have left a message to be notified for the 2020 Riverfest.
Parents please make sure your child does the following to be better prepared for dance class each week.
- Use the restroom before class, bring in all dance shoes in a bag and make sure shoes are clearly labeled.
- Wear proper dance attire for class (this is posted on the board at the studio and on our website at www.danzquest.com) Students who are not dressed correctly will NOT be ALLOWED to participate!
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes before class and please pick up your child promptly after class. If you are going to be late, please call the studio at 397-2822.
- Please DO NOT interrupt class once the door has been shut! Please DO NOT bang or tap on the viewing windows. This is very distracting for the students and the teachers. If you are picking up your child early, please let the teacher know before class or let the desk secretary know.
Upcoming dates to remember……
- October tuition is due by the 1st and is LATE after the 10th. A $25.00 late fee will be added to your account. Place your payments in the box located behind the desk on the wall or give it to the desk secretary. You can also call the studio (397-2822) to pay over the phone or mail your payment to……DanZQuest 100 Spartan Road Unit 3 28405.
- October 7th Titans convention fee is due. This convention is optional for company students. Costumes fees for our June 2020 recital are DUE October 17th. Recreational costumes are $75.00 per costume and company costumes are $85.00 per costume. All recreational combination classes ONLY have one costume fee which is $75.00. ALL students will be measured the week of October 7-10, 2019. Once costumes have been ordered and a confirmation has been received a picture will be shown in each class. Costumes usually take 6-10 weeks to arrive. (Costumes are ordered according to a sizing chart. Alterations may be needed)
- October 19th 10:00 am until 2:00 pm at DanZQuest. Please join us and come get your holiday shopping started at our 1st annual “Shop our BOOtique” event. This event will recognize our DanZQuest parents and friends who are self-employed and/or work as a direct sale consultant. If you are self-employed and/or a direct sales consultant, COME SET UP YOUR OWN “BOOtique” with us. A $30 booth fee per participant (payable to DanZQuest) will be charged. One table per person (bring your own table), all tables MUST be decorated in Halloween decorations, each participate MUST share this event on their social media, no duplicate business (first come first serve) and deadline to register is October 10th. Please email Tanya Evers at email@example.com with business name if you are interested in participating in this event.
- October 21- 24, 2019 – Halloween Week!! Wear your HALLOWEEN COSTUME to dance class. Bring a friend to dance (recreational classes ONLY) and a treat to share with your class. If your friend registers for a class at DanZQuest you will receive $5 off your November tuition. Refer your friends to us in October and you will be entered into a raffle the end of October.
- October 25th is the final deadline to register for Universal of Dance. If you plan on attending this event/ studio performance, please use the link that was sent to register. All dancers must be accompanied by at least one adult and must stayed on the assigned property in order to participate.
- October 31, 2019– The studio will be closed for Halloween!!! DanZQuest wishes everyone a safe and Happy Halloween.
As always, I thank you for your business and if I can help with questions or concerns please feel free to email Tanya Evers at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the studio at 397-2822.