DanZQuest November Newsletter & COVID-19 Guidelines
November tuition is due by the 1st! After the 10th there will be $25.00 late fee added to your account. All payments can be made at the studio (gold payment box behind the desk), given to secretary at the desk, mailed to DanZQuest, 100 Spartan Drive Unit 3 Wilmington, NC 28405 or use our pay on line link at www.danzquest.com. Please add $2.00 processing fee to each transaction. If this fee is not included on line it will be added to your account, per our policy. The studio is open Monday thru Thursday (hours can be viewed on at www.danzquest.com) and Friday – Sunday the studio is typically closed unless there are extra practices, privates lessons or private events scheduled.
Costumes for our June 2021 recital have been ordered! As soon as I receive all the confirmations, a picture will be shown to each class. Costume fees are not late. If you have not paid for your costume, please contact Tanya Evers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
StarQuest competition fees are due November 16th Fees can be viewed on line at www.danzquest.com. Fees must be paid on time or a $25 late fee will be applied to your account, per our policy.
Christmas recital is scheduled for December 13th at 1:30 pm at Kenan Auditorium has been canceled per Kenan Auditorium. COVID-19 guidelines has prevented us from having this event at Kenan Auditorium. We will have an in-house studio Christmas show on Sunday December 13th. More details will be emailed out December1st. A $30.00 fee per family will be due on November 23rd. This fee is to help cover decorations, programs and supplies for to host our in house Christmas show at DanZQuest.
Christmas show outfits will be posted at the studio & emailed out on November 16th. The teachers will choose outfits for the students that are very simple and DanZQuest will provide must accessories.
Thanksgiving holidays will be Wednesday November 25th & Thursday November 26th. . Wishing all of our DanZQuest families a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends!!_______________________________________________________________________________
It has been so good to see all the students and parents back at the studio this month. Our studio rooms have been filled with excited teachers, happy dancers, laughter and smiles. The DanZQuest staff and I are happy to be back and we are looking forward to providing dance lessons in a safe and clean environment this season!! DanZQuest will be taking all precautions to ensure everyone’s safety while taking dance lessons with us. We do need your help with following our policy and CDC guidelines with COVID-19. We will adhere to the following guidelines below. Please make sure you read these.
1. NO parents in the lobby for September or October classes. Parents will ONLY be allowed in the lobby for the younger classes. These classes include - Tuesday 5:00 Tap/Creative Movement, Wednesday 6:45 Ballet / Lyrical & Thursday 5:00 Hip Hop. Students do not need to arrive for class any sooner than 5 minutes. Please DO NOT bang on windows or doors while students are in class, this is very distracting. There will be NO running in the lobby, everyone must be seated 6 feet apart (yellow x’s on benches), standing 6 feet apart or use our outdoor seating. Everyone must exit the lobby during our 15 minute cleaning between all classes so that the lobby and dance rooms can be sanitized and cleaned.
2. Studio 1 students will enter studio 1 using the outside door, studio 2 students will enter using outside door of room. Each student should sanitize when entering and exiting the building and all students will have a temperature check upon arrival before class starts. Students should come dressed and ready for class with a bag for shoes and water or water bottle. NO bare feet and NO changing in the bathroom.
3. NO hugging or high fives and classes will have 6 feet apart squares for dancing.
4. NO more than 9 students for studio 1 classes and NO more than 13 students for studio 2 classes
5. Outside door will open several times to ensure fresh air and studio fans will run the entire class time.
6. Studio rooms will be sanitized prior to each class and in between classes.
7. Face masks are required for any student or adult entering / exiting the building for ages 5 and up. Face masks are optional for dance class.
8. Students are NOT allowed to attend dance classes if they have any of the following; stomach ache, colds, sore throat and any flu like symptoms. If a student is being tested for COVID-19 please email Tanya Evers to let me know.
9. If a student or teacher test positive for COVID-19, the studio will be closed for 24-48 hours to properly clean and sanitize and then reopen. If a student or parent who has been in DanZQuest comes in contact with anyone who tests positive for COVID-19, they WILL NOT be allowed to return for 14 days, per our DanZQuest policy and CDC current guidelines.