DanZQuest October Newsletter & COVID-19 Guidelines
October tuition is due by the 1st and is LATE after the 10th. A $25.00 late fee will be added to your account per our policy. Payments can be made at the studio, called in during normal business hours, mailed to the studio or made on line at www.danzquest.com using our pay on line link (please add in a $2.00 processing fee if paying on line, if not a $2.00 fee will be applied to your account, per our policy).
October 8, 2020 – DanZers on a Quest fundraising meeting at the studio 7:00 – 8:00 pm. This will be your last chance to join fundraising. Please email Tanya Evers if you are interested in joining.
Costumes fees for our June 2021 recital are DUE October 15th. Due to COVID -19, it was very unfortunate that we did not get to use our costumes from last season. We are going to try and use the same costumes for recreational classes from last season, however I am finding out that some are out not offered this season. We will let you know ASAP if your recreational class will use last season’s costume. If not, recreational costumes are $75.00 per costume per class and company costumes are $95.00 per costume per class. All recreational combination classes (tap/jazz/creative movement) ONLY have one costume fee which is $75.00. ALL students will be measured the week of October 12-15, 2020 Once costumes have been ordered and a confirmation has been received a picture will be shown in each class. Costumes usually take 6-10 weeks to arrive. (costumes are ordered using a sizing chart and alterations may be needed)![endif]-->![if-->
October 26-29, 2020 - Wear your HALLOWEEN COSTUME to dance class. Bring a friend to dance with you and a treat to share. If your friend registers for a class at DanZQuest you will receive $5 off your November tuition.
October 31, 2020 – Happy Halloween!!!
Please visit our website to review our policies, shoe/apparel items for classes and our October newsletter regarding our guidelines and CDC guidelines for COVID-19.
As always, I thank you for your business and if I can help with questions or concerns please feel free to email me (Tanya Evers) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 397-2822.
It has been so good to see all the students and parents back at the studio this month. Our studio rooms have been filled with excited teachers, happy dancers, laughter and smiles. The DanZQuest staff and I are happy to be back and we are looking forward to providing dance lessons in a safe and clean environment this season!! DanZQuest will be taking all precautions to ensure everyone’s safety while taking dance lessons with us. We do need your help with following our policy and CDC guidelines with COVID-19. We will adhere to the following guidelines below. Please make sure you read these.
1. NO parents in the lobby for September or October classes. Parents will ONLY be allowed in the lobby for the younger classes. These classes include - Tuesday 5:00 Tap/Creative Movement, Wednesday 6:45 Ballet / Lyrical & Thursday 5:00 Hip Hop. Students do not need to arrive for class any sooner than 5 minutes. Please DO NOT bang on windows or doors while students are in class, this is very distracting. There will be NO running in the lobby, everyone must be seated 6 feet apart (yellow x’s on benches), standing 6 feet apart or use our outdoor seating. Everyone must exit the lobby during our 15 minute cleaning between all classes so that the lobby and dance rooms can be sanitized and cleaned.
2. Studio 1 students will enter studio 1 using the outside door, studio 2 students will enter using outside door of room. Each student should sanitize when entering and exiting the building and all students will have a temperature check upon arrival before class starts. Students should come dressed and ready for class with a bag for shoes and water or water bottle. NO bare feet and NO changing in the bathroom.
3. NO hugging or high fives and classes will have 6 feet apart squares for dancing.
4. NO more than 9 students for studio 1 classes and NO more than 13 students for studio 2 classes
5. Outside door will open several times to ensure fresh air and studio fans will run the entire class time.
6. Studio rooms will be sanitized prior to each class and in between classes.
7. Face masks are required for any student or adult entering / exiting the building for ages 5 and up. Face masks are optional for dance class.
8. Students are NOT allowed to attend dance classes if they have any of the following; stomach ache, colds, sore throat and any flu like symptoms. If a student is being tested for COVID-19 please email Tanya Evers to let me know.
9. If a student or teacher test positive for COVID-19, the studio will be closed for 24-48 hours to properly clean and sanitize and then reopen. If a student or parent who has been in DanZQuest comes in contact with anyone who tests positive for COVID-19, they WILL NOT be allowed to return for 14 days, per our DanZQuest policy and CDC current guidelines.