DanZQuest COVID-19 guidelines
It has been so good to see all the students and parents back at the studio. Our studio rooms have been filled with excited teachers, happy dancers, laughter and smiles. The DanZQuest staff and I are happy to be back and we are looking forward to providing dance lessons in a safe and clean environment this season!! DanZQuest will be taking all precautions to ensure everyone’s safety while taking dance lessons with us. We do need your help with following our policy and CDC guidelines with COVID-19. We will adhere to the following guidelines below. Please make sure you read these.
Our DanZQuest lobby is currently closed!
Students will need to limit personal items brought into the studio; bring a small dance bag with only essentials including water/water bottle. Water is available for purchase in the lobby for $0.75. Students will need to arrive with dance attire on and shoes on their feet or be able to put shoes on in the lobby by their self. Parents’, please disinfect dance shoes with Lysol spray before bringing students to class. Students should not be dropped off early for class and should be picked up promptly after class. The lobby is being sanitized/cleaned between classes.
1. NO parents in the lobby until further notice! Our lobby/bathroom is currently closed until March 22nd to the public. Students are only allowed in the lobby. If you need assistance with paying or anything else, please call the studio and someone can help you at the door.
2. Studio #1 students will enter/exit through the lobby. Studio #2 students will enter/exit through studio #2 outside door. Each student will sanitize when entering/exiting the building. Students will have a temperature check upon arrival. No temperature over 100.4. Parents with dancers ages 2-11 are asked to wait in front of their car with students until a DanZQuest staff member comes to the door to get them for class. Parents with dancers ages 2-11 are asked to wait in their car while class is going on. Parents are asked to wait in front of their car when class is over, and students will be dismissed back to you. Students over the age of 12 are asked to wait on the sidewalk six feet apart until a staff member comes and students will need to be picked up promptly after class.
3. NO hugging or high fives. Classes will have 6 feet apart squares for dancing and to practice social distancing.
5. Outside door will open several times to ensure fresh air and studio fans will run the entire class time.
6. Studio rooms will be sanitized prior to each class and in between classes as well as the lobby area. All classes will let out 5 minutes early to sanitize and clean. Students should not arrive early for class. Students will not be allowed to wait in the lobby.
7. Face masks are required for any DanZQuest staff member, student or adult entering/exiting the building for ages 5 and up. Face masks are required for DanZQuest staff and students for all dance classes.
8. Students are NOT allowed to attend dance classes if they have any of the following: stomach ache, colds, sore throat, fever, chills, coughing, shortness of breath, any flu like symptoms or a temperature of 100.4 or higher. If a student is being tested for COVID-19 or has COVID-19, please email Tanya Evers ASAP to let me know.
9. If a student or teacher test positive for COVID-19, the studio will be closed for 24-48 hours to properly clean and sanitize and then reopen. If a student or parent who has been in DanZQuest comes in contact with anyone who tests positive for COVID-19, or a student test positive for COVID-19 they WILL NOT be allowed to return for 14 days, per our DanZQuest policy and CDC current guidelines.