DanZQuest COVID-19 guidelines
It has been so good to see all the students and parents back at the studio. Our studio rooms have been filled with excited teachers, happy dancers, laughter and smiles. The DanZQuest staff and I are happy to be back and we are looking forward to providing dance lessons in a safe and clean environment this season!! DanZQuest will be taking all precautions to ensure everyone’s safety while taking dance lessons with us. We do need your help with following our policy and CDC guidelines with COVID-19. We will adhere to the following guidelines below. Please make sure you read these.
Effective March 22nd our DanZQuest lobby area will reopen. To keep the gathering number to 25 per Governor Cooper, students may have one parent/guardian and one sibling per class. Studio #1 students will enter/exit through the lobby. Studio #2 students will enter/exit through studio #2 outside door. Parents with dancers ages 2-11 are asked to wait in front of their car with students until a staff member comes to the door to get them for class. Parents with dancers ages 2-11 are asked to wait in their car while class is going on. Parents are asked to wait in front of their car when class is over and students will be dismissed back to you. Students over the age of 12 are asked to wait on the sidewalk six feet apart until a staff member comes and students will need to be picked up promptly after class.
Students will need to limit personal items brought into the studio; bring a small dance bag with only essentials. Students will need to arrive with dance attire on and shoes on their feet. Parents please disinfect dance shoes with Lysol spray before bringing students to class.
1. NO parents in the lobby until further notice!
2. Studio 1 students will enter studio 1 using the outside door, studio 2 students will enter using outside door of room. Each student should sanitize when entering and exiting the building and all students will have a temperature check upon arrival before class starts. Students should come dressed and ready for class with a bag for shoes and water or water bottle. NO bare feet and NO changing in the bathroom.
3. NO hugging or high fives and classes will have 6 feet apart squares for dancing.
4. NO more than 9 students for studio 1 classes and NO more than 13 students for studio 2 classes
5. Outside door will open several times to ensure fresh air and studio fans will run the entire class time.
6. Studio rooms will be sanitized prior to each class and in between classes as well as the lobby area. All classes will let out 5 minutes early to sanitize and clean.
7. Face masks are required for any DanZQuest staff member, student or adult entering / exiting the building for ages 5 and up. Face masks are required for DanZQuest staff and students for all dance classes.
8. Students are NOT allowed to attend dance classes if they have any of the following; stomach ache, colds, sore throat, fever, chills, coughing, shortness of breath, or any flu like symptoms. If a student is being tested for COVID-19 please email Tanya Evers ASAP to let me know.
9. If a student or teacher test positive for COVID-19, the studio will be closed for 24-48 hours to properly clean and sanitize and then reopen. If a student or parent who has been in DanZQuest comes in contact with anyone who tests positive for COVID-19, or a student test positive for COVID-19 they WILL NOT be allowed to return for 14 days, per our DanZQuest policy and CDC current guidelines.